Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Thursday 30 September 2010

Greg Bright - I'm a believer (1980)


b/w - The sweet in the Leyden jar

Interesting post punk cover of the Neil Diamond classic (don't be expecting anything like "the monkeys" version)

Some may like the b-side - It leaves me cold!

Greg Bright seems to be a Maze freak but he still had time to be the lead vocalist, play guitar, piano & the drums on this record
with help from
Andy Brown (bass) &
Paul Bliss (synth, vocoder, voc)

Sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?7u8067ioj3ldmw0

1 comment:

  1. mmmmm Not sure about this one. I agree with you about the b-side - I didn't like it at all. The a-sides OK but not sure its my thing, but thanks for the chance to hear about another one I've never heard of.

    ReplyDelete