Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Wednesday 8 September 2010

the Spikes - Tell it on (1980)


b/w - Face the crime

Nice mod/ska cross over from this Dutch band

I can't tell you much about them apart from the song writer was

B. Van der Tol

& their record was produced by the great Peter Koelewijn for his own Born Free production company.

Pop over to Purepop blogspot to hear some of his great tunes

sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?q58svzev162oam7

No comments:

Post a Comment