Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Sunday 19 September 2010

the Everready's - Don't do it again (1980)


b/w - Martian girl

I've just noticed you can't listen to this on deadbeats anymore so I think it deserves another outing...

The Band came from the Birmingham area & were

Janice Connolly (voc) ex surprises
Alan Brown (guitar voc)
Conrad Schwartz (guitar voc) also ex surprises
John Nester (bass)
Sergio Mendigo (drums)

Sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?lanuzbtd5q6sm3t

4 comments:

  1. There must have been something amiss when I checked, as I've just taken another look & they seem to be working now.
    Oh well "lucky days" for all the boys & girls who couldn't download it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey don't apologise, the songs you can listen to are not complete. So I for one am delighted to hear the tracks from start to finish.

    By the way this blog is outstanding and I am envious of such an incredible collection. Keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Gary, before your blog I used to actually think I knew a little something about this stuff. Your blog is a testiment to how rich and outstanding the music scene was back then. I've always felt the late 70's, early 80's easily rivals the mid 60's, which most people feel was the golden age. Thanks Bruce for turning me on to so many great records.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words from you both

    ReplyDelete