Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Monday 13 September 2010

the Leftovers - Killing time (1980)


b/w - Trudy vasiline

Another excursion from our tiny Island this time to a slightly larger Island.

This is the sole release for these boys from Bendigo, Victoria (Although the 2 brothers went on to join Little Murders in 1981)

The Band were

Chis Harrington (voc guitar)
Kim Holmberg (guitar voc)
Tony Spizzica (bass, voc sax)
Paul Holmberg (drums voc)

The A-side can be found on powerpearls 2

sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?9v7g6tjb0y4xntq

2 comments:

  1. Another classic single, great post,thanks Bruce .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to locate the celluloid masters to this. A bit difficult because Richmond Recorders have since closed. I'll keep you posted.

    Spizz

    ReplyDelete