Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Wednesday 29 September 2010

Delusion - Pessimist's paradise (1979)

b/w - Desert Island

Delusion were

Ian Hughes (voc, lead guitar)
Tim Fowler (guitar, voc)
Patrick Poynton (bass voc)
Simon Hanson (drums, voc)

They seem to have come from the Eastern seaside town of Mablethorpe in Lincolnshire.

& they have left behind them a great piece of DIY indie/punk

Sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?3fc4td57mcfccc4

3 comments:

  1. Pessimists paradise is excellent, Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Nice to see its still being appreciated. This was my label. Was recorded at Fairview Studios Hull. Same studio as the orginal Def Leppard E.P.
    Carl Tebbutt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carl - Nice production (did you do all the wizzo records? - I notice your name is on the disco zombies 45 as well)

    ReplyDelete