Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Saturday 25 September 2010

the Blue Mist - Rozanna (1983)


b/w - The missing end

Nice bit of mod/powerpop from these 4 teenagers from the Huntingdon area in East Anglia.
(there's a press release in the download if you want to know the ages)

Adrian Radwell (voc guitar)
Mark Treadwell (guitar)
Robert Alexander (bass)
Adrian Paice (drums)

This is the first of 2, 45's for "the kids" (the 2nd being "Elijah [what have we done]/it's only make believe" - molesworth records [1984] with a slightly altered line up)

Sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?g3tilx24i8xcawd

2 comments:

  1. Could you re-upload this please? I would love to hear this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just send an e-mail to mylifesajigsaw@gmail.com & I'll send you a link.

      Delete