Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

These will be some Rarer tunes (Mod, powerpop, punk, ska, - if it's got a good sound I'll post it) ripped from my vinyl collection. The idea is that now you Know about them, You can seek them out!
If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off

Friday, 10 September 2010

Second to none - Stop thinking (1982)


b/w - I don't understand

Nice 60's flavoured sounds from this bunch of scallies from (Sefton area) Liverpool

The band were only around for a short period (1982 -83) but left us with this little Gem.


they were

Paul Marsters (voc, Gutiar)
Steve Swinnerton (guitar voc)
Dave Deevey (bass)
Mick Clark (drums)

thanks go to link2wales for the band info (hit the link if you want to know other bands the above have been in)

sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?cn1z9xzjd7y2cm8

1 comment:

  1. What a freaking fantastic blog you got here! WHY haven´t you told me about it :). I´ll post a link to your blog from my shit blog.

    Peter - KBD Records

    ReplyDelete