Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Friday 18 June 2010

public skool - baby come back (1980)


b/w - walking the rat

Yup it's an "equals" cover in a mockney accent - I don't care, I still like it!!

Really it's the b-side most people want this for (it's been on a few "buy your Dad a dodgy punk C.D. for his Birth 'Day/Fathers 'Day /what ever commercial selling day it is 'Day)

Sorry don't know anything about the band (one-off 45 for the mostly great Logo label) As you can see my copy is a demo which came in a RCA promotion sleeve - So It was likely RCA distributed.
If you want a copy try searching here there are quite a few cheap ones

sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?mnmnnywzjoq

No comments:

Post a Comment