Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Saturday 5 June 2010

Kamenbert - Sha La La La (1987)


b/w Voces

This is the 3rd & final 45 (I know there is a later LP from 1988 but not sure about any more singles) by this Spanish Mod band.
They apparently are from Castelldefels (Barcelona) their 1st 45 being released in 1983
All 3 of the 45's are worth trying to get your hands on. I've chosen this one coz it's the one I can always remember (it has a bit of a "dolly mixtures" sound to it! + gotta love the round sleeve)

there is a myspace where you can hear the 1st & 2nd 45's - another reason to post the 3rd -

http://www.myspace.com/kamenbert

If you're a fan of mod/powerpop music there is a plethora of it from Spain - I will be posting more in the future . I may not understand the words but the sounds get me every time!!

sounds & sleeves below

http://www.mediafire.com/?wcdzxgdyrvn

No comments:

Post a Comment