Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Wednesday 14 July 2010

Worlds apart - No1 in my heart (1981)


b/w - Bargain time

some NICE new wave/powerpop for you today, recorded at quest studios, Luton.

the band were

Dave Badminton (voc)
Brian Clarke (Guitar)
Steve Bowller (Bass)
Steve Rolfe (Drums)

all the above info is on the back sleeve

Sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?wzjtyyzitno

1 comment:

  1. fantastic 45 been after this for years the b side is also a belter thanks bruce

    ReplyDelete