Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Wednesday 21 July 2010

Revenge - Don't tell me lies (1980)


b/w the good times

This is a request which I'm happy to do as both sides to my ears' are great powerpop.

If you want a bit more info go here & while you are there please note the date of the post!


sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?nuzyumjoh1ixied

2 comments:

  1. superb 45 love the A side waited years to hear this thanks bruce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great single. Thank you for your wonderful blog. :)

    ReplyDelete