Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Jedrzej Dmochowski - sha la la (1982)



b/w - ruined city

Some of you will know this cheeky chappie from his earlier band the VIP's.

As you can see there are 2 different picture sleeves for this release (I'm not sure which came 1st or indeed why - An
educated guess would be something to do with the forename change between Jed & Jedrzej.)



If you like this there is a whole LP called "Stallions of my heart" - also on Whaam records (of which I've included 1 track in the download - for Frank @ shotgun solution)

sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?30cjzgl3zyz

2 comments:

  1. Jed's a great writer - about to do a charity download single - can find on www.marcbolanmusic.com

    ReplyDelete