Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Fingers - Marching band (1979)


b/w - The bandleader (Baz's tune)

This is the 1st of 2 45's by this band (both released in September '79)

I think both sides are worth at least a few listens

(If like me, You've a soft spot for "The Faces" then the bandleader is the track you'll prefer)

If anyone wants to hear the 2nd 45 just leave a comment!!

sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?atl3887387qbde0

4 comments:

  1. awesome band!! thanks for sharing this. sure, it would be great to hear the second!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another on my want list. Fantastic post.
    Thanks a lot Bruce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool disc, and I see what you mean about The Faces. Is this the same band who did the 7" with Isolation/Wanna Go/Work It Out? Got that one, but don't let me deprive anyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the "isolation" 45 is by the Fingers (Pittsburgh US) so different band

    ReplyDelete