Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Friday 5 November 2010

Trwynau coch / Crach split 45 (1980)


A1 - Trwynau Coch - Methu dawnsio
B1 - Crach - Putain rhad

A1 - Red Noses - Can't dance
B1 - Scab -
cheap whore


Here's the 2nd 45 from the '79 recording session - go to my earlier post for the Band information

(Some of these 45's have a limited p/s which was only available when the 7" was purchased at gigs - I guess this one wasn't)

Crach have a link with Trwynau Coch in that they both utilized the talent of Pianist Huw Chiswell.

Wanna watch a strange video to Methu dawnsio

Sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?vk6citjtwa3ce33

1 comment:

  1. A bit more rock'n'roll than their split E.P tracks but no less enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete