Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Saturday 27 November 2010

Darryl - Rayner - Steve - Let The Good Stones Roll ep (1977)


A1 - 77/3 By 4
A2 - Gangster Of The Song
B1 - Shoot Your Dad
B2 - Just Want To Say

There is a "fold over" sleeve to this but none of the copies I've seen have had it.

The tracks are from the soundtrack of Let The Good Stones Roll which was a musical about the Rolling Stones composed by:

Rayner Bourton (voc)(played Riff Raff in the original stage play of the Rocky Horror Show)
Steve Dawson (voc guitar)
Darryl Read (voc guitar drums)

Sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?hkct3hc2rq86qrf

3 comments:

  1. Has me split down the middle this one. 2 great tracks and two not-so-great. But I'd never heard of it so I'm very grateful for the 2 good'uns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bruce, long time no speak. Is there any chance you could reup or send me this via my email. All the best Gary

    ReplyDelete