Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Saturday 20 November 2010

The Gents - Upside Down (1980)


b/w - And Everyday

Here is the 1st 45 from this German mod Quartet (see my earlier post for their second & final platten)

The song writers of this 60's sounding 45 were

Stefan Bohrer & Robert Schlunze

I'm still no further on than before in finding anything out about the other 2 of them!

Sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?qt0wvdt66lbcw5b

2 comments:

  1. Florian Becker (far left) and Thosten Muller (far right). In 1993, Stefan Bohrer joined 'Dave Vanian and the Phantom Chords'. Thosten Muller became a drummer for Germany's heavy metal band 'Heavens Gate'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent - thanks for the info - any more info you can give will be much appreciated (who played what, how long the band lasted etc.)

      Delete