Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Friday 24 December 2010

Frank Sidebottom - Christmas Is Really Fantastic EP (1986)


A1 Christmas Is Really Fantastic
A2 Oh Come All Ye Faithful
B1 Mull Of Timperley
B2 Christmas Medley

+ As an extra Christmas Gift I was going to include uncut rips of the 12" (Slightly different versions + 2 extra tracks)

A3 I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
B3 Football Is Really Fantastic

Most of you will know that Frank Sidebottom was Chris Sievey's (RIP) alter ego (If you didn't, now you do!)

Whilst scanning the internet I noticed that his whole In tape recording output has been packaged together & is now available to buy from Cherry Red + this 45 has been made available via Itunes with a donation to Macmillan Cancer Support

So if you want to hear it go here and support the charity

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much & Merry Christmas for All The People in the World! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete