Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Saturday 18 December 2010

Hi Fi - It's Almost Christmas (1981)


(U.S promo copy, so is the same both sides - B side should be Winter Wonderland)

Here's A track from the short lived (1981 -83) Seattle band that saw Ian Matthews & David Surkamp come together

This was (I believe) their only 7" but there were 2 (mini) LP's

Demonstration Record (also on SP & S 1981) &
Moods For Mallards (First American 1982)

Don't ask me what they are like as I have no idea! (I'm not really sure why I have this!)

Sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?vqg6dpiv5uxhhev

No comments:

Post a Comment