Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Monday 22 November 2010

the Kick - Scapegoat ep (1986)

A - Scapegoat
B1 - Flingle Bunt (live)
B2 - Leavin' Here (live)

the 2 covers on the b-side were recorded live at the Walthamstow Assembly hall 13/06/86

Here's the final 45 from these East London Mods, which should be better known as it's easily as good as anything they released on Eddie Pillar's countdown label

Kevin Bradley (Voc bass)
Robert Adams (lead guitar)
Richard Brimmacombe (guitar)
Christopher White (drums)

For more info see my post of their 1st 45 or go to shotgun solution for their 2nd 45

Sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?gywgk0bua0azwxl

No comments:

Post a Comment