Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Thursday 18 November 2010

The Government - Bottle, Stone & Stick (1980)


b/w - I'm Mad

Nice bit of ska/punk/reggae/dub for a change (I usually pass these on to Tone & Wave but I thought I'd try them on you instead)

This 45 was a taster for an LP (both theses tracks are included on it)
It was the soundtrack to a play that did the rounds of the UK called "Mama Dragon" by successful writer/activist Farruk Dhondy

Sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?3d36zr6zcwm26ap

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much!!! This blog is an encyclopedia of the English rock of the late seventies and early eighties (seven-inch format!!! I love this site.

    ReplyDelete