Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Saturday 18 June 2011

Pointless Exercise - 3 Speed Pain EP (1980)


A - 3 Speed Pain
B1 - Orange
B2 - Stephen

3 tracks of D.I.Y. / post punk for you from this (I think) Cardiff based band.

It received a play on the John Peel show (28.08.80) which I've given a listen to & unfortunately they neglected to add a cover letter to the record, so no info gleamed there but J.P. did call it "stark".

The band must have been slightly annoyed at having to hand change the misprint on all the labels!! (that was a pointless exercise when they could have got them re-printed)

Sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?lxlk2vihnbi62vo

No comments:

Post a Comment