Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Thursday 14 July 2011

Dirty Rust - Gnistrande Snö EP (1981)


A1 - 4 Månader
A2 - Dirty Rust A Reggae
B1 - Squaller
B2 - I Staden

Welcome to my 1st Swedish powerpop post (there are more to come, most being courtesy of Fredrik. who has been bestowing on me the rich wonders of "Alternative Scandinavia")

The four piece were from a small town called Kisa
Anders E Nilsson (voc guitar)
Pelle Håå (guitar voc)
Thomas Saxon (bass voc )
"Rasta Hunter" Carlsson (drums guitar voc)

I can't tell you much about the band except, if you like this ep there also exists video footage of them from a rock contest in 1982 "I Linköping" on which they play 3 songs including "I Staden".
& to carry on my useless info for at least this post
Anders E Nilsson's Sister was Inger Nilsson a child actress famous for being Pippi Longstocking on the 70's tv show/Films.

Sounds & Scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?e75g57pfbvn2vqr

No comments:

Post a Comment