Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Thursday 31 March 2011

Brian Kramer - Brian Kramer EP (1980)

A1 - This Years Fashion Parade
A2 - Pearl
B - Watching The Changes

Great EP that encompasses New wave / White Reggae / Ska & powerpop reminding me at times of a "packet of three" era Squeeze.

The London Based Brian Kramer (voc guitar) was aided & abetted on this ep by

Steve Carroll (guitars) ex Little Bo Bitch
Tony Watson (bass) ex Little Bo Bitch
Mik Sweeney (bass) ex Little Bo Bitch & later Classix Nouveaux
Terry Reece (drums) ex Little Bo Bitch
Graham Broad (drums) session drummer

I'm guessing this was before Steve Carroll joined Praying Mantis

Sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?a2utt87fxm6t6bf

No comments:

Post a Comment