Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Friday 18 February 2011

Nigel Stonier Band - Still Not Over You (1981)


b/w - In The Paperbacks

Cheshire lad Nigel Stonier was probably more into his Folk Clubs (earlier bands being The Providence Jug Band & Wanderlust amongst others) than the New Wave scene.
Although he still managed to write these 2 pleasant 60's sounding tunes (In the Paperbacks being more to my liking)

His Band (helpers really) were
Nigel Stonier (voc, guitars, bass, keyboards, synths)
Martin Brooke (guitars synth)
Mell Allen (drums)
Tina Hughes (backing vocals)
Joyce Linsley (backing vocals)
Adrian Peever (backing vocals) - Now a lecturer at Miami University

Sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?9jeo7ap2e6z8e0v

1 comment:

  1. Can you repost or email me Still Not Over You? Thanks!
    bjkramp@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete