Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Thursday 24 February 2011

Driver - Like A Mirror (1979)

b/w - Here I Am

or "Hear I am" if you read the label

OK we are briefly drifting back into the Christian rock domain with this Lincoln based quartet who comprised of
Dave Albans (voc guitar)
Robin Vega (bass)
Roderick Williamson (drums)
Nigel Barlow (synth)

Both tunes on this, their debut 45 are above average New wave with the instrumental on the B-side being my pick of the two. - even though it can be a bit annoying at the start!!

Their recorded work (45 & LP) after this is more progressive rock.

Sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?8n63dnr16zhlq47

1 comment: