Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

These will be some Rarer tunes (Mod, powerpop, punk, ska, - if it's got a good sound I'll post it) ripped from my vinyl collection. The idea is that now you Know about them, You can seek them out!
If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off

Monday, 21 March 2011

Refugee - I'm Not Like You (1981)


b/w - When I Was young

Great slice of Mod /punk on the A-side & not a bad track on the flip either.

Penned by M. McRae & produced / arranged by Richard Rushford.

According to Music master it was released in October & was their only vinyl offering.

Sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?lwvvg6eztz2esw7

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing, and I had never heard of them. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for this and for all. Cheers,

    ReplyDelete