Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Sunday 6 October 2024

Blasé The Band - Breaking Out (1982)


b/w I'm Your Man

Released on (BAM-BAM) Muzik [BB 001 / BB002]

The 45 is a Double A Side with the Dead Wax Matrix being
Breaking Out - BRS 013 S 82 CUS 1630 A
I'm Your Man - BRS 013 S 82 CUS 1630 B

I'm presuming due to the BRS prefix code [probably meaning it was recorded at Quest Studios In Luton] that the band were from the Bedfordshire/Hertfordshire area.

The Breaking Out label has "Many Thanks Viv & Barb" printed on it

That is pretty much I can tell you about the 45 apart from I'm Your Man is a great slice of 60's Garage RnB that sounds like early Inmates or The Cannibals at their wildest.

Any info about the band that can be added please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment