Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Sunday 5 September 2021

Kermitt - Flick My Switch (1982)


 
b/w I've Got My Own Way To Go

Pretty Basic Female Voc New Wave/Synth on the A-side but the flip is where it's at to these ears. Cool Powerpop!

Released July 1982 with Chas Chandler in the production Chair.

I have no info about the singer or band but a little google on the 2 writers gave me this:
Paul Greedus - Wrote with Barry Blue & was a composer of many Library Tunes
Callum Kenmuir - was ex Hopestreet [Glasgow band] 

Useless info - This also secured a release on Polydor in Germany

As always, if you can add any info please leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment