Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Friday 8 June 2012

Terminal Spectators - Reach For The Sky (1982)

b/w - Another Day, Another Dream

-Double A Side-

Class 45 from this Bedfordshire based band

Lionel (Voc, Guitar)
Andrew Walker (Guitar)
Carl (Bass)
Robert (Drums)

Recorded at Chariot (Studios?) which has a Luton prefix phone number & Pressed in France (MPO in dead wax)

This is available elsewhere but I think it deserves a place here as well.

Another day, Another Dream has been comped on Every one a classic Vol 5

Useless Info - Another 45 on this label is here (but it doesn't appear to be worth looking for)

Sounds & Scans

No comments:

Post a Comment