Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Saturday 7 January 2012

Yellow Bell - Don't Go Breaking Down (1984)


b/w - Getting My Heart Back Together

Cool Pop Rock for the New Year - If this had been released 10 years earlier, you'd be seeing it on all the Pub Rock compilations that are starting to spring up.

The flip seems to be a live cut (it's a bit weak if you ask me!)

I can't tell you much about the band except the tunes are written / produced by Steve Laffy & B. Canty.

They were possibly London Based as:
"Harmony Records" appear to have a St John's Wood phone number.
The dead wax has ORLAKE inscribed in it (Now defunct Orlake records pressing plant in Dagenham)

Sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?4xff0eewsg47j7d

No comments:

Post a Comment