Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Peter Nardini - A Think You're Great (1981)


b/w - Ma Maw's A Mod

More of a comedy record really! The A side is "interesting" but it's the flip that's worth the time.

Glasgow boy Peter Nardini was responsable for the lyrics Of Andy Cameron's 1977 b-side "I Want To Be A Punk Rocker

Both of these tracks can be found on his 1982 LP "A Think You're Great" (a collection of songs mostly written for Radio Scotland’s satirical / topical series ‘Naked Radio’.)
There's also a 2nd 45 worth looking out for - We Just Might Win/Stop It I Like It -(1982) also on Kettle records.

Website of Peter's work here

A Think You're Great on You tube

Ma Maw's A Mod on You tube

Sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?32i3457hznqogbr

1 comment: