Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Friday 13 May 2011

The Norbiton Surfers - Ivor The Engine (1980)


b/w - My Ego Dies

Time for some D.I.Y. post punk sounds.

I'm afraid I can't tell you much about the band I presume they were from South West London (Norbiton) & they seem to have had a drummer problem.

Adrian Paul (voc)
Colin Campbell (guitar)
Andrew McKay (bass)
Len Davies (guest Drummer)

The 2 tracks were penned by Passion / P. Campbell as well as Paul so maybe one of the first 2 was an ex - drummer.

Sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?q9cs8d67g1z536m

No comments:

Post a Comment