Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Saturday 8 September 2018

Twice Shy - Do You Wanna Dance (1980)



b/w - White Boy

Interesting A side but it's the flip that works for me

I can't tell you much about the band except the tracks were penned by M.Burke & J.Davison & the 45 was probably Recorded at the now defunct Rock City Studios [which was located in Shepperton Studio Centre, Surrey, UK]


It was released on the Stan Blackman owned Monarch Records (1979-83) which had a few other interesting 7" releases.

These include
Street BizarreNormal Life/Nervous Exhaustion MON 05 [1979]      
Darryl Read – Living On Borrowed Time/West End Girl MON 16 [1980]   
The Introze Doin' The Lambeth Walk/Kids In Uniform MON 037 [1982]           
Flamingo ExpressHoneymoon In Spain/Eighteen Wheels MON 044 [1983]

Sounds & Scans

No comments:

Post a Comment