Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Sunday 24 February 2013

Vain Aims - You (1980)

b/w - Count

2 Great post-punk tracks from this Welsh (Cardiff) based band

Members were

Caroline R Persen
Chris Eccles
Richard Smith
Mark Kiff


If you like bands like The Chefs, Mo-dettes & Dolly Mixture then you'll want to give this a listen!

The only other info I can give is

1. The 45 was self produced on their own We Practice In A Garage Records

2. Brother Paul Persen gets a writing credit along with Chris Eccles on You

3. A Smith (sibling?) also gets a credit along with Richard Smith on Count

Sounds & Scans

2 comments:

  1. Great! Just listened to this really loud, the neighbours are complaining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this 7" and have been trying to find more info on them for AGES! So good.

    ReplyDelete