Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Thursday 14 April 2011

APB - Chain Reaction (1981)

b/w - Power Crisis

Time for a bit of Pop Punk from this Scottish (Ellon) Trio.

Iain Slater (voc bass)
Glenn Roberts (guitar)
George Cheyne (drums)

This was the 1st of a bunch of 45's but their best D.I.Y. punk offering.
Their 2nd 45 is much more post-punk/funk & then it's all "funky bass guitar" there-after until their 1987 45 Missing You Already/Best Of Our Love - Red River Records which is pretty good indie

There's loads of info here

& there's a website here


Sounds & Scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?7xh3ebjzx39xx9t

No comments:

Post a Comment