Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Saturday 29 May 2010

Purple Hearts - My Life's A Jigsaw (1980)

b/w just to please you/the guy who made her a star

Thought I'd start with the track that I named the blog after!
I' m hoping I can give some info for most of the upcoming but there is no need for me to waste space when I can send you here
Everything you need to know & more + as you will see, they are on tour again. So if you can, get out & support them!!!!

sounds & sleeves below

http://www.mediafire.com/?5xthudmnjnh

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bruce, I have notice of this blog from Tone and Wave. Sure that I will be here by often. First of all I add your blog to my favourites and link it.
    Good luck with the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bruce, i had no idea you were behind this! Fabulous, keep up the good work. Best, Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. any chance of a re-up on this Purple Hearts song? i remember buying it when it came out 1980 when i was in art school in Philadelphia......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just send an e-mail to mylifesajigsaw@gmail.com & I'll send a link

      Delete