Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Sunday 2 December 2018

The Singles - Fools Gold (1980)


 b/w (No Go Down To) Babylon

Here we have 2 sides of Female Vocal New Wave with hints of PopRock/Reggae on the Rook Records label. 

Rook Records appears to have been the house name for the Rook Recording Studios in Stourport On Severn which leads me to beleive that the band were from the Worcestershire area.

Unfortunately apart from both sides being Penned by Scott I can tell you nothing else

Anyone that can shed some light please leave a comment.


Sounds & Scans

2 comments:

  1. hi
    Can you re-upload the file?
    many thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The File is still live - you may need a VPN to d/l from zippyshare.

    ReplyDelete