Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Friday 18 November 2011

Dealer - On The Street (1981)


b/w - Give You My love

Nice, if not a little bit whimsical; 60's flavoured powerpop / pop rock from this (I'm guessing) Leeds based band.

Another 45 I know next to nothing about.

Both sides are credited to

Butler,
Pullan,
Butler,
Davies,

were recorded at Leeds Ric Rac Studios & are on the Luggage Label (which to tell the truth is why I picked this up. See here for the reason)

If anyone has some info please leave a comment

Sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?rs1tg0ifoas38as

1 comment:

  1. There was another Dealer from Cirencester in the 80's playing NWOBHM.I'll check this one too

    ReplyDelete