Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Wednesday 30 November 2011

The Bodgers - Stutter (1982)

b/w - I Hate Phoning Girls

Firstly; I know this has been posted elsewhere but it's a great 45 (admittedly not very PC - but how many records do you know that rhyme sediment with impediment)
Secondly; I'm having trouble uploading to my mediafile account, so for a while I'll be pretty much only posting things that are already there.

The band (Comedy Troupe) were 4 student friends from George Watson's College, Edinburgh & were


They had a sketch show that performed every year (1980-'85) at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival & were then commisioned by BBC Radio 4 for a show (In Other Words....The Bodgers) that became Bodgers, Banks and Sparkes with the addition of Morwenna Banks and John Sparkes.
The team later became more famous for the Channel 4 Television sketch show Absolutely

http://www.mediafire.com/?70ohjocm0721oh7

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the music (and the label scans). Very good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't suppose you have a copy of this for sale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, No But if you send an e-mail to

      mylifesajigsaw@gmail.com

      I'll send you the mp3's if you want them.

      Delete