Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Sunday 6 February 2011

Ail Symudiad / Angylion Stanli Split 45 (1982)


A - Ail Symudiad - Edrych Trwy Y Camerau
B - Angylion Stanli - Emyn Roc A Rol

Here's the split 45 that I mentioned on the post for Angylion Stanli's 1st 45 - the band line up remains the same for this track as well
As to Ail Symudiad, looking through the cameras is their 5th 45 outing with their line up now being
Richard Jones (guitar, voc)
Robin Davies (guitar)
Wyn Jones (bass, voc)
Robert Newbold (drums) - the only non native Welshman, being from West Bromwich
+ backing vocals (Harmonies?!) were courtesy of "Hubert" the soundman from Rocyn


I have to say this is one of my favourite Ail Symudiad tracks

Sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?han264r6g4x5cbx

No comments:

Post a Comment