Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Thursday 3 February 2011

6ix - Working Man (1984)


b/w - The Sun Says

As promised he's the follow up 45 to the "Banned From Devon" EP

This has my favourite track by them, on the flip of a polished up version of Working Man

Have any of them moved from Devon to London by now I wonder?

I'm not sure if the Band line up is still the same but for the 1st 45 it was
Peter S Jones (voc guitar)
Pete Hughes (rhythm guitar)
Alan Jones (bass)
Ross Kingsford (drums)
Sandra Jones (keyboards)
Phoebe Laing (backing voc)

Sounds & Scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?mo9psb9ylvg011m

1 comment:

  1. Cheers Bruce, yes, they really did liven up Working Man. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete