Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Monday 6 December 2010

Metro Glider - Do It Right (1980)


b/w - Consequences

Great new wave / ska crossover (consequences being my pick of the 2)

The Cornish Band originally called lip service were

Bert Biscoe (voc guitar) ex Brainiac 5 (hear them)
Chris Price (guitar sculptor)
Carol Mercer (voc)
Vanessa Johnston (bass)
John Parker (?)
Dave Stone (drums)
Chrissise Quayle (guitar sax flute voc)

Sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?zoxz1udjsre4d0v

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bruce, I like this more than I expected. Thanks for posting it, now I'll try to track down a copy! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, thanks Bruce, two good tracks alright

    ReplyDelete