Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Monday 13 December 2010

Hot Press and the Silent Knights - Gobble Gobble Gobble Hey EP (1979)

A1 - Gobble Gobble Gobble Hey (The Gobbling Song)
B1 - Christmas In The Cookhouse
B2 - Born To Roast (St Steven's Day Outside Charlie's Diner)

As it's the start of silly season I thought I'd join in with some Xmas themed 45's

Here's the first of 2 45's by Niall & Dermot Stokes with "friends"

for more info visit Irish rock.org

Sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?84f2i4zdof1z03d

No comments:

Post a Comment