Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Wednesday 8 December 2010

The Chief - Don't Touch The Receiver (1981)


b/w - Icebreaker

Nice pop/rock (that some may call powerpop - what's in a name!) from the Hardman brothers (John & Bob).

This was posted a few months ago at sing sing but I thought I'd give you the b-side [for what it's worth] as well.

If you can't be bothered to click on the link then I'll tell you that John & Bob Hardman were the owners / producers of Swamp records.

Sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?0yymeeofnz3

1 comment:

  1. Well I'll be jiggered... John Hardman's on here too! He's still very active and during the 90's/early 00's put out some very well crafted albums under the Beats Working name. Pretty good live act too. I'm sure he won't mind me giving you his MySpace link: http://www.myspace.com/johnhardman

    ReplyDelete