Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Sunday 28 November 2010

The Cruize - Strange Little Girl (1982?)


b/w Standing In The Rain

Another 45 I know next to nothing about!

Great New wave / powerpop track that is slightly ruined by over zealous keyboards but not enough to stop me playing it.

Band members included

J Golding
I Morgan
D Morgan

Going by the phone # on the label I'd guess that they were from the Hereford area

If anyone can shed any light on this leave a comment

Sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?6kjc4w5sh3z6x5j

1 comment: