Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Monday 16 August 2010

the Pylons - marvel world (1980)


b/w - Spoof

Excellent double sider

The A-side you probably know from powerpearls vol 10 but the fey cockney b-side is a track you need to hear!

This was the sole release for the trio from Epsom, Surrey

who were

Tim Sandford (voc, guitar)
Brian Clarke (bass, voc)
Graham Budd (drums, voc)

sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?rer2lbzgzdkhxe8

3 comments:

  1. love this 45! Thanks Bruce!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great record. A limited number were released in a band-photos gatefold sleeve (proper gatefold, not a 'foldover').

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just dug this single out of my loft! Worked with Tim Sandford at D&B in the early 80's. How are you mate? email me for old time's sake. brichap56@gmail.com. Brian Chapman 28th Oct 2013.

    ReplyDelete