Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Thursday 5 August 2010

the Kidz - I'll get caught (1980)


b/w - Prototype Pete

As a follow on to yesterdays post here's another that the date of release is unconfirmed.

This time, it's a nice hit of Irish punk/powerpop

The 2 writing credits go to

M Kelleher
A Field

For some more info, pop over to Irish rock org

If you can't be bothered, here's a shortened version

It says that bass player Martin Kelliher was an ex member of Cork punk band Berserk (is this really the same person, as the surnames have different spelling)
It also states, the singer was Aidan McCarthy (again ex Berserk) who unfortunately, was killed in a car crash in 1981.

sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?62brtc3dk6qx106

2 comments:

  1. I'm just hearing this for the first time right now. It's right up my alley.
    Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete