Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Monday 2 August 2010

the Cassettes - Call on me (1982)


b/w - Fast forward

I've no information on this band except I can tell you the song writers are Whitcombe & Jenkins. My copy doesn't have the apparent fold over sleeve (just this pic - pretty sure it didn't start life as an insert )

The Beta side is the better in my opinion but it depends on your choice of music!! (post punk or powerpop)

& no this is not the same band that released the "reverberate/don't label me" 45

sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?lq9ei2e1pd238ul

1 comment: