Just another site that's giving you hard to find music

A Place To Find Some Rarer Tunes (Mod, PowerPop, Punk, Ska) ripped from my vinyl collection. If it sounds good I'll post it. The idea being that now you know about them, you can seek them out! If anyone is unhappy about any of these posts please contact me & I will take them off.

Monday 30 August 2010

Ail Symudiad - Geiriau (1981)


b/w
1. Annwyl Rhywun (Dear someone)
2. Cura dy law (knock your hand)

Here's the 2nd 45 on their own Fflach label
Geiraiu (Words) is more pop than their earlier 45's but still great.

I'm posting this to appease Graham.
As he rightly stated this was left off of their "Yr oes ail" CD (probably coz it's a Meic Stevens cover)

The band on this 45 are

Richard Jones (guitar, voc)
Robin Davies (guitar)
Wyn Jones (bass, voc)
Kevin Bearne (drums)

sounds & scans below

http://www.mediafire.com/?vzye7vq5l1i68b3

3 comments:

  1. Many thanks for this Bruce. What a great band. Now if I can just find the 1st LP . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks , Kevin has talked much about his time as the drummer of the band - I've been looking for a track to prepare for Kevins memorial when the time comes - at last I found something with him playing on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like the link is dead - If you need the tune just send an e-mail to mylifesajigsaw@gmail.com & I'll sen you a new one.

      Delete